Posted 6 months ago
Enfuse.io is looking for talented and creative platform engineers. If building next-generation platforms, using XP Principles (like Pair Programming and TDD) in an agile environment using the latest technologies excites you, then apply below. We do not sponsor H1B.
Who Are You?:
- You brainstorm, develop, promote and drive adoption of new architecture/solutions
- You are comfortable diving into a large polyglot codebase and contributing as you learn
- You’re okay with the uncomfortable feeling that comes from learning new things
- You have a large interest in exploring new programming paradigms, languages, and patterns
- You can demonstrable the ability to research problems and break them into discrete parts
- You have experience both in developing / maintaining applications but also infrastructure
- 3+ years of experience with backend frameworks such as Java, Python, C#.
- 3+ years of experience creating infrastructure as code (Terraform/ansible preferred)
- Containerized Platform Experience (Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, Heroku)
- Experience with CI/CD Platforms (Jenkins preferred)
- Linux and Unix Environments (Bash scripting and automating)
- Know your way around Intellij
- Agile development
- Outgoing personality, curious, and motivated!
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
Preferred, but not required:
- Pair Programming experience
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Big Data Tools (e.g. Apache Spark, Kafka)
- Cloud Foundry / Kubernetes
What you will gain:
- Help Enfuse.io clients architect, develop and support containerized platforms
- Working understanding of TDD and Pairing best practices
- Deep working knowledge of containerized platforms, and more
- “How all the pieces fit together in the backend…”
This position includes the following:
- Annual salary Highly Competitive
- Excellent full benefits package
- 40 hour work week.